Rui F Ribeiro
Longtime net/Unix sysadmin, ISP background, Unix and network security consultant. *BSD fan. First ZX Spectrum emulator for Windows. FreeRadius / EDUROAM / DNS / DHCP / Anycast specialist. Specialized in Debian and cloud migration. Was an expat 6 years in Africa. Worked for Academia twice. Internacional corporate consultant for a couple of years. Worked for a couple of ISPs. Nowadays working for the local biggest ISP provider as Linux Cloud specialist.
- Unix & Linux 43.9k 43.9k 1616 gold badges9999 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.4k 4.4k 1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Travel 2k 2k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.7k 1.7k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 161 If Linux is only a kernel, then how were its first versions used (without distribution)?
- 127 Chrome: DNS requests with random DNS names: malware?
- 117 Why are true and false so large?
- 105 "WannaCry" on Linux systems: How do you protect yourself?
- 91 Chrome: DNS requests with random DNS names: malware?
- 83 Understanding what a Linux binary is doing
- 64 Way to instantly fill up/use up lots of disk space?
- View more network posts →