»Dear Mister Gregory Pamblechook,
we regret to inform you that we are not at present interested in publishing this work of yours (or any other). We are, however, grateful for your manuscript, which through its singularly... creative use of the English language has spiced up many a dull coffee break. Please except the following as a token of gratitude: »Moste Basic English Grammar« by Sir Archibald Stickler, »Foreigners' Favourite Dumb Mistakes«, by Uriah Simpleton.
Posh and Fadsworth, publishers. 134 Losersgrave, Hope-send, Britain. «
Member for 3 years, 5 months
13 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '18 at 14:39
Top network posts
- 45 How to convey the scale of my humanoid without science or units?
- 37 Gute Anrede für Bedienungen
- 32 What does ‘-hupf’ mean in ‘der Googlehupf’?
- 26 How to know if your own story is surprising?
- 15 Preventing slaves from running off in Classical Greece
- 14 Why would witches create warlocks when it makes them weaker?
- 14 When to use "am besten" and when to use "am liebsten"?
- View more network posts →