»Dear Mister Gregory Pamblechook,
we regret to inform you that we are not at present interested in publishing this work of yours (or any other). We are, however, grateful for your manuscript, which through its singularly... creative use of the English language has spiced up many a dull coffee break. Please except the following as a token of gratitude: »Moste Basic English Grammar« by Sir Archibald Stickler, »Foreigners' Favourite Dumb Mistakes«, by Uriah Simpleton.
Posh and Fadsworth, publishers. 134 Losersgrave, Hope-send, Britain. «
Member for 3 years, 9 months
13 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '18 at 14:39
- German Language 5.5k 5.5k 1818 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- History 892 892 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Arqade 396 396 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 How to convey the scale of my humanoid without science or units?
- 39 How are steel imports supposed to threaten US national security?
- 38 Gute Anrede für Bedienungen
- 32 What does ‘-hupf’ mean in ‘der Googlehupf’?
- 26 How to know if your own story is surprising?
- 22 Had there been instances of national states banning harmful imports before the mid-19th C Opium Wars?
- 16 Preventing slaves from running off in Classical Greece
- View more network posts →