Tom Hawtin - tackline
Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (BC, ON), Croatia, Cyprus (Cyprus, "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus"), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy (mainland, the Holy See, Sardinia, Sicily), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (mainland, Madeira), Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (mainland, Balearics (Ibiza, Mallorca, Minorca), Canaries (Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Tenerife)), Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (England, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales) and the US&A (CA, CT, DC, MA, MD, NV, NY, RI, VA, WA).
Airports: ABZ, ACE, AGP, ALC, AMS, ANR, AOI, ARN, ATH, BBU, BCN, BFS, BGO, BHD, BHX, BLK, BLQ, BOS, BRS, BRU, BSL, BUD, CCF, CDG, CGN, CPH, CRL, CWL, DBV, DCA, DFW, DUB, DUS, EAP, EDI, EMA, EWR, EXT, FAO, FCO, FRA, FDH, FNC, FUE, GIB, GLA, GVA, HAM, HEL, IBZ, IOM, IST, KRK, LAS, LCA, LCY, LGW, LHR, LIN, LIS, LJU, LPA, LTN, MAD, MAH, MAN, MKE, MLA, MLH, MRS, MUC, NAP, NCL, NQY, NWI, OLB, OPO, ORK, ORY, PRG, RIX, RLL, SDR, SEA, SEN, SFO, SJC, SKG, SOF, SOU, STN, STR, SWS, SXF, TFS, TNN, VCE, VIE, VNO, VRN, YTZ, YVR, YYJ, ZGB, ZRH and RAF Edgehill [unpowered aircraft only]
Airlines: Aegean, Aer Lingus, AirTran, Air Aaron, Air Baltic, Air Canada, Air France, Air Malta, American Airlines, BA CityFlyer, Binter Canarias, BMI, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, CityJet, Coastal Pacific, Continental, EasyJet, Flybe, Iberia, Isla, Jet2, KLM, Manx2 (now "CityWing"), Meridiana, Monarch, Norwegian, Porter, Ryanair, SAS, Southwest, Swiss, TAP Portugal, United, US Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Wizz.
Most hated airlines:
Aeroplanes: A300, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340, A380, ATR42, ATR72, B1900C, 717, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777, Cessna?, Dash-8/Q400, ERJ145, E170, E190, E195, L-410, MD80, RJ85, RJ100 and a couple of gliders
I11l ferries: Bratislava -> Budapest, Dublin <-> Holyhead <-> Dun Laoghaire, Tallinn -> Helsinki, Victoria -> Seattle
Intercontinental ferries: Istanbul
I11l walks: (Cyprus - "TRNC"), France/Germany/Switzerland, Spain - UK.
I11l train borders: Italy <-> Switzerland -> Austria -> Germany & Slovakia, Netherlands <-> Belgium <-> France <-> UK.
I11l coach due to rail strike: Belgium -> Luxembourg.
I11l bus: Italy <-> San Marino.
Bed bugs: Washington DC, Catania, Luxembourg.
To do before I'm 45 (highly unlikely):
- EU capitals: Warsaw.
- Islands: Iceland, Isles of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey, Azores and at least two significant Greeks.
- European countries: Ukraine (perhaps Liechtenstein, Monaco; probably not Andora)
- Northmost Africa: Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and probably others.
- Germany: Hannover, Dresden
- And: Japan, Melbourne, Sydney, bits of NZ, a pacific island or two.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
9 profile views
Last seen Sep 7 '12 at 13:59
- Stack Overflow 139.5k 139.5k 3030 gold badges204204 silver badges290290 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Bicycles 777 777 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 743 743 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 688 688 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 575 String concatenation: concat() vs "+" operator
- 374 How do I determine whether an array contains a particular value in Java?
- 322 How do I clone a generic List in Java?
- 322 Can enums be subclassed to add new elements?
- 294 Viewing contents of a .jar file
- 258 When to use LinkedList over ArrayList in Java?
- 185 How can I check if a method is static using reflection?
- View more network posts →