I am a Dutch amateur mathematician currently interested in probability, combinatorics, number theory, calculus, algebra, geometry, set theory, computability theory, graph theory and group theory.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 '18 at 19:43
- Mathematics 23k 23k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.4k 8.4k 2525 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Area 51 6.5k 6.5k 44 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Puzzling 4k 4k 1111 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Is it possible to describe the Collatz function in one formula?
- 47 What is exactly the difference between a definition and an axiom?
- 43 How do I square a logarithm?
- 41 To what extent can quantum computers help to develop Artificial Intelligence?
- 36 Help us identify micro-privileges for top users
- 36 Does having two first languages make you more effective in learning second languages later?
- 34 2017 is the 1st prime satisfying three conditions. What is the 2nd?
- View more network posts →