Tom van der Zanden
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '19 at 11:41
- 3D Printing 14.1k 14.1k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Computer Science 12.7k 12.7k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Academia 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Travel 668 668 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Golf 631 631 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 I unknowingly submitted plagiarised work
- 74 Why did Google not use an NP problem for their quantum supremacy experiment?
- 66 Examiner proof-reading master thesis before submission. Is this allowed?
- 53 Recognise Stack Exchange Sites by Their Icon
- 52 Including proofs of known theorems in master's thesis
- 47 Does two lines of copied code constitute plagiarism?
- 44 Is it a problem to be a programmer with no knowledge about computational complexity?
- View more network posts →