- Stack Overflow 921 921 22 gold badges99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 545 545 22 gold badges88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 361 361 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 315 315 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Travel 153 153 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 8 SQL Server error logging from a Stored Procedure
- 8 Opening ICS file with multiple events creates new calendar in Outlook
- 7 UEFI vs non-UEFI options in boot menu
- 7 Renaming SQL Server Agent operator
- 6 Connecting to remote queue manager using C# and .Net
- 6 What's the meaning of "NoWorkingDirectory" string value in Windows Registry?
- 5 Is database partitioning for performance reasons meaningful in a virtualized environment?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.