I'm a postdoc doing model theory at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, as well as a graduate of Uniwersytet Wrocławski.
My research interests lie on the intersection of model theory, descriptive set theory and topological dynamics.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 '19 at 12:13
- Mathematics 28.3k 28.3k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 657 657 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 597 597 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Windows Phone 207 207 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 Why is radian so common in maths?
- 72 In case of in-lecture quizzes, is it unreasonable to fail students who are late or absent?
- 50 Are there mathematical concepts that exist in dimension $4$, but not in dimension $3$?
- 37 Is there an example of an ordered ring that is not isomorphic to any subring of the real numbers?
- 33 Is it necessary for one to understand analysis?
- 30 Difference between closed, bounded and compact sets
- 29 The most outrageous (or ridiculous) conjectures in mathematics
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 8 '16