Sometimes I have problems understanding English - especially informal one with no strict structure. And I tend to fail at using proper honorific forms. Sorry. I'm doing my best, please give me a bit of patience. That's not spite or anger, if anything that's simply misunderstanding and frustration.
#SOreadytohelp 10 million celebration :)
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 7 '19 at 9:24
- Worldbuilding 31.8k 31.8k 1414 gold badges9595 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 21.6k 21.6k 77 gold badges5353 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 14.9k 14.9k 33 gold badges5454 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 3.7k 3.7k 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 184 How can Santa keep his lists when the GDPR is around?
- 170 Would a full body diamond armor and sword guarantee survival and victory against a medieval battalion?
- 155 How to tell company that you will be leaving after one day of joining a remote unpaid internship
- 154 Why would a staff increase the magic power of a mage?
- 108 Why would giant mechs use melee weapons?
- 108 This sword is forged from meteorite iron - but how is that any good?
- 105 Why do people in Cryogenic sleep not wear clothes?
- View more network posts →