I work at the University of New South Wales, where I use Ruby to analyze biological data.
In part of my spare time, I work on fun programming projects. One was trying to analyze what underlies Wikipedia's Get to Philosophy game. I also worked on one called the "Small Eigen Collider".
I'm currently learning Japanese, and I'm an active participant in lang-8.com, a website where you write journal entries in a language you're learning, and get corrected by native speakers of that language. In return, you correct people writing entries in your native language. Recently, I've been asking a few questions prompted by slightly incorrect English I've encountered on lang-8.
Member for 10 years
103 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 at 3:19
- Stack Overflow 71.1k 71.1k 4747 gold badges187187 silver badges310310 bronze badges
- Skeptics 37.8k 37.8k 3535 gold badges123123 silver badges327327 bronze badges
- Travel 22.7k 22.7k 1111 gold badges8585 silver badges197197 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 20.6k 20.6k 33 gold badges4646 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 18.3k 18.3k 1414 gold badges6565 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 829 How to change the remote repository for a git submodule?
- 309 Can I use git diff on untracked files?
- 224 Is it possible to push a git stash to a remote repository?
- 184 How to compare a local Git branch with its remote branch
- 167 Does YouTube delete video dislikes?
- 164 Why is "Pokémon" written with an accent?
- 163 Is it illegal to own a rabbit in Queensland unless you're a magician?
- View more network posts →