- Physics 28.3k 28.3k 33 gold badges5656 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Travel 16k 16k 33 gold badges5454 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Mathematica 9.6k 9.6k 2121 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.3k 7.3k 1111 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Law 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 147 Why are "degrees" and "bytes" not considered base units?
- 118 Where is this photo of a group of hikers taken? Is it really in the Ural?
- 106 Identifying a church by a lake and a railway line, claimed to be in the Canton of Lucerne
- 83 Do we know why there is a speed limit in our universe?
- 79 Could a "living planet" alter its own trajectory only by changing its shape?
- 72 Why does my bumper scrape when driving fast over a bump but not slow?
- 65 Is there a maximum distance from a planet that a moon can orbit?
- View more network posts →