I'm a data scientist/modeler with a background in energy economics and optimization. I'm interested in the intersection of the science, engineering, economics, and policy aspects of climate change and energy policy. I've dabbled in bottom-up engineering models, hydrodynamics, climate modeling, CGE macroeconomic growth models, and all sorts of nonsense in between. I've worked in Fortran, Julia, R, GAMS, AMPL, VBA, Excel, and C# but I'm happiest in Python.
Top network posts
- 13 Custom sorting in pandas dataframe
- 8 Can I dump blank instead of null in yaml/pyyaml?
- 5 How to merge xArray datasets with conflicting coordinates
- 5 Is a permit required to camp at Bear Glacier in Seward, Alaska?
- 5 Camp in a Yosemite backpacker's site with confirmation but no permit
- View more network posts →