If you ever see me trying to debate an issue that's not programming related, please kindly remind me that it won't end well and that it's better for me to not engage. Thank you.
I'm a blockhead.
Don't get tricked into believing that what's complicated is clever. In fact, endeavor to keep things simple, which, as we all know, is the principle of good design.
I hate code and want as little of it as possible in our product.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 at 19:13
- Stack Overflow 16.9k 16.9k 77 gold badges6666 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4k 4k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 203 PostgreSQL return result set as JSON array?
- 157 How to turn down request from prospective employer for current employer's code?
- 155 How are msys, msys2, and msysgit related to each other?
- 145 How to execute raw SQL in Flask-SQLAlchemy app
- 103 Unicorn Meta Zoo #5: Interview with Cesar M
- 89 Asserting successive calls to a mock method
- 71 Why does git pull perform a merge instead of a rebase by default?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.