Furthest north: Sørvágur, Faroe Islands
Furthest east: Akita, Japan
Furthest south: L’Agulhas, South Africa
Furthest west: Tonquin Beach, Tofino, British Columbia, Canada
Closest to equator: Batam Centre, Indonesia
Highest: Independence Pass, Colorado, United States
Member for 8 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 '18 at 21:07
- Stack Overflow 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.2k 3.2k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- German Language 989 989 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 562 562 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Travel 373 373 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 603 Defining and using a variable in batch file
- 55 How to read “E = (mc)²” so as not to mistake for “E = mc²”
- 27 Why is 'c*nt' so much more derogatory in the US than the UK?
- 23 Is there a difference in meaning or correctness between “anderthalb” and “eineinhalb”?
- 21 What does "the D word" mean in the context of discussing the pros and cons of marriage over co-habitation?
- 19 For a foreigner in Switzerland, how much practical value is there in being able to speak German?
- 19 How does a German say "Nice to meet you"?
- View more network posts →