Renaissance guy: while my degrees are in Aerospace Engineering & Urban Planning, I am an Urban Planner in the Middle East and a Wine Bar owner in Portland, Oregon. But, I've done everything from clean toilets in a gas station to being a personal assistant to a billionaire.
My motto is "I just want to make sure your beer is as full as mine."
If you need to reach me for whatever reason, I'm at spacemike at gmail.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
16 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 at 12:53
- Worldbuilding 12.6k 12.6k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Travel 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- The Workplace 958 958 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 937 937 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Was there ever any reason to wait 30 seconds to restart a c.1995 PC?
- 80 Do flight attendants prefer I press the button or walk to the back? (Long-haul flights)
- 53 What all stops working when I pause time?
- 53 What would an out-of-water submarine (for water-breathing mer-people) look like?
- 50 Stumped: What would replace 'names' in an alternate history?
- 47 Are there any real world examples of where a desert and a swamp meet each other?
- 40 How did the T-Rex reach the vehicles in Jurassic Park?
- View more network posts →