I travel a lot for work. I've been to most of the 50 United States, several Caribbean islands, Thailand, Australia, Monaco, Portugal, and England. I've stayed in many hotels, airbnbs, rented many cars, and just about seen it all.
The trick to enjoying travel while working is to give yourself an extra day or two in locations that interest you, and explore these exciting new places. It also helps living in one of the most beautiful and least known places in the world. No, I won't tell you where that is. You'll soil it.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 at 22:10
Top network posts
- 83 Is the curtain behind Obama in this picture a "muslim prayer curtain"?
- 75 Does the Wall Street Journal change headlines based on location?
- 73 Why does the Caps Lock not toggle upper and lower case for selected text?
- 58 Does anybody spend 6 hours each day just to get water?
- 55 What are the details on the "candidate score" which shows during an election?
- 52 When and how did the Greek mythos transfer to the Romans?
- 51 Why has bitcoin gained so much in the past year?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 18 '15