I travel a lot for work. I've been to most of the 50 United States, several Caribbean islands, Thailand, Australia, Monaco, Portugal, and England. I've stayed in many hotels, airbnbs, rented many cars, and just about seen it all.
The trick to enjoying travel while working is to give yourself an extra day or two in locations that interest you, and explore these exciting new places. It also helps living in one of the most beautiful and least known places in the world. No, I won't tell you where that is. You'll soil it.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 at 22:10
- Christianity 10.9k 10.9k 1313 gold badges5757 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Skeptics 5.1k 5.1k 88 gold badges4242 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.5k 3.5k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 154 Official FAQ on gender pronouns and Code of Conduct changes
- 90 Do predators tend to have vertical slit pupils versus horizontal for prey animals?
- 83 Is the curtain behind Obama in this picture a "muslim prayer curtain"?
- 75 Does the Wall Street Journal change headlines based on location?
- 73 Why does the Caps Lock not toggle upper and lower case for selected text?
- 58 Does anybody spend 6 hours each day just to get water?
- 58 What are the details on the "candidate score" which shows during an election?
- View more network posts →