Because of that and for fun I travel a few times per year, mostly in Europe but I have been on 4 continents, 24 countries to date. I have been answering on Yahoo!Answers for years and have also been active on several forums, about knots and other things.
I live in the Netherlands, I commute to work by recumbent bike and also own a 'bent trike, an upright bike and folding upright bike.
For those who did not read it in my name, I am female and I am Dutch.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
258 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Travel♦ 42.8k 42.8k 1414 gold badges110110 silver badges229229 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Bicycles 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 1.9k 1.9k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 Is it ok to take a break near the cycle path, on the grass, in Netherlands?
- 68 Can aircrew order me not to stand in the aisle?
- 66 What is a polite way to tell a Scottish person that I am struggling to understand his/her accent?
- 61 Are there any rules of thumb for the most comfortable seats on a long distance bus?
- 58 What does "K+M+B 2016" mean in when written on a church wall?
- 53 Is it rude to speak Swedish in Norway?
- 50 British Airways - baggage pooling?
- View more network posts →