- Unix & Linux 11.9k 11.9k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 331 331 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 95 Variable definition in bash using the local keyword
- 40 Why is "grep keyword" causing the terminal to stand by forever?
- 32 How to find a file from any directory
- 30 How to disable set -e for an individual command?
- 29 What does this strange symbol ":>" in bash mean
- 28 No such file or directory but I can see it!
- 28 Grep remove line with 0 but not 0.2?
- View more network posts →