- Unix & Linux 15.6k 15.6k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 396 396 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 Variable definition in bash using the local keyword
- 54 How can I fake the amount of installed RAM for a specific program in Linux?
- 41 Why is "grep keyword" causing the terminal to stand by forever?
- 39 How to disable set -e for an individual command?
- 37 How to find a file from any directory
- 35 What does <$( )> do
- 31 How to get the path of the current directory relative to root of the git repository?
- View more network posts →