Married with 3 kids. Living life large.
Serious Ubuntu dependency since Dapper (and Mepis 6).
Battlefield 2 mods.
COBOL programmer for 25 years on PC, Midrange, Mainframe.
C for just as long.
Perl when I have to.
DCL and OpenVMS if I have to....
Python for fun. Bash for fun. Ruby for fun.
8 bit AVR and chassis bashing.
Some historical Z80 and M6800 and 12V TTL (74x) work.
Eastern states of Australia, Australia
Member for 5 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 27 '16 at 22:25
- The Workplace 930 930 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 829 829 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 786 786 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 591 591 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 393 393 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 Why can't we write over a CD/DVD after it's been burned/finalized?
- 21 Potential employer flew me out for interview, cancels return flight
- 20 Using aws cli, what is best way to determine the current region
- 16 How to get the number of files in a folder as a variable?
- 16 I encountered my boss during an on-site interview at another company. Should I bring it up when seeing him next time?
- 12 Can I work just what I'm paid for while leaving?
- 12 Top off gas with old oil, is that bad?
- View more network posts →