I run loco2.com - we're trying to make it easier to book European trains because we're frustrated with how hard and confusing it can be (also we think it'd be great if people flew less because of the carbon emissions). Please feel free to ask me anything about train travel!
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 6 months
7 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 '14 at 16:23
Top network posts
- 9 Rome to Paris by train
- 8 Can you get from London to the French Alps by train, with no/minimal changes?
- 8 Travelling from London to Italy's Amalfi Coast. Better to fly or take the train?
- 7 Which trains in France are included in an InterRail card?
- 6 What are UK "rail appointed travel agents", and where can I find one who'll sell me a ticket?
- 5 How can I cross the Atlantic by ship from Europe to New York? (I am not talking about luxury passenger cruise-ships.)
- 5 Any tips for completing purchases through RENFE's website?
- View more network posts →