My user name is Suragch, which means "student" in Mongolian, a language I enjoy studying. I want to always remember to be a learner. In the past few years I've focused primarily on Android and iOS programming, but I'm now transitioning to Flutter in order to save development time.
Feel free to use the code in my answers without attribution in your projects. I'm a big fan of open source and shared information.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 12 '17 at 10:59
- Stack Overflow 285.4k 285.4k 173173 gold badges956956 silver badges10031003 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 812 812 22 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Travel 573 573 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 405 405 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 957 How do I make an attributed string using Swift?
- 804 How does String substring work in Swift
- 784 AsyncTask Android example
- 675 Could not insert new outlet connection: Could not find any information for the class named
- 636 Cocoa: What's the difference between the frame and the bounds?
- 613 UIView with rounded corners and drop shadow?
- 559 Difference between a View's Padding and Margin
- View more network posts →