UK native citizen and resident. Live in London. Fluent English speaker, some smatterings of other languages.
Experienced business traveller, travelled extensively to North America and Europe. Some travel further afield to Australia, Asia, Africa, and S. America. Frequent flyer/hotel stayer with various chains and alliances.
Favourite destinations: Vienna, Iceland, W. Coast of the USA, Bangkok, Dubai.
- Stack Overflow 12.5k 12.5k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Travel 11.8k 11.8k 88 gold badges5252 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 5k 5k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2.7k 2.7k 1010 gold badges4141 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 306 Is there a way to cause git-reflog to show a date alongside each entry?
- 161 Why does git keep telling me it's "Auto packing the repository in background for optimum performance"?
- 159 What's the simplest way to strip trailing whitespace from all lines in a file?
- 156 Piping both stdout and stderr in bash?
- 139 Does Ex mode have any practical use?
- 95 Why does git keep telling me it's "Auto packing the repository in background for optimum performance"?
- 80 how to set windows service username and password through commandline
- View more network posts →