UK native citizen and resident. Live in London. Fluent English speaker, some smatterings of other languages.
Experienced business traveller, travelled extensively to North America and Europe. Some travel further afield to Australia, Asia, Africa, and S. America. Frequent flyer/hotel stayer with various chains and alliances.
Favourite destinations: Vienna, Iceland, W. Coast of the USA, Bangkok, Dubai.
- Travel 8.9k 8.9k 88 gold badges5050 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.8k 7.8k 88 gold badges3333 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 2.2k 2.2k 55 gold badges1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.3k 1.3k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Super User 939 939 44 gold badges1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 248 Is there a way to cause git-reflog to show a date alongside each entry?
- 139 Why does git keep telling me it's "Auto packing the repository in background for optimum performance"?
- 138 What's the simplest way to strip trailing whitespace from all lines in a file?
- 131 Piping both stdout and stderr in bash?
- 114 Does Ex mode have any practical use?
- 81 Why does git keep telling me it's "Auto packing the repository in background for optimum performance"?
- 73 how to set windows service username and password through commandline
- View more network posts →