UK native citizen and resident. Live in London. Fluent English speaker, some smatterings of other languages.
Experienced business traveller, travelled extensively to North America and Europe. Some travel further afield to Australia, Asia, Africa, and S. America. Frequent flyer/hotel stayer with various chains and alliances.
Favourite destinations: Vienna, Iceland, W. Coast of the USA, Bangkok, Dubai.
- Stack Overflow 13.8k 13.8k 1111 gold badges4040 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Travel 11.8k 11.8k 1010 gold badges5252 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 5.5k 5.5k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2.9k 2.9k 1111 gold badges4343 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 355 Is there a way to cause git-reflog to show a date alongside each entry?
- 178 Piping both stdout and stderr in bash?
- 177 Why does git keep telling me it's "Auto packing the repository in background for optimum performance"?
- 175 What's the simplest way to strip trailing whitespace from all lines in a file?
- 160 Does Ex mode have any practical use?
- 110 Why does git keep telling me it's "Auto packing the repository in background for optimum performance"?
- 87 how to set windows service username and password through commandline
- View more network posts →