UK native citizen and resident. Live in London. Fluent English speaker, some smatterings of other languages.
Experienced business traveller, travelled extensively to North America and Europe. Some travel further afield to Australia, Asia, Africa, and S. America. Frequent flyer/hotel stayer with various chains and alliances.
Favourite destinations: Vienna, Iceland, W. Coast of the USA, Bangkok, Dubai.
- Stack Overflow 12.1k 12.1k 88 gold badges3535 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Travel 11.8k 11.8k 88 gold badges5151 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 4.5k 4.5k 55 gold badges1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2.7k 2.7k 1010 gold badges3939 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Super User 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 287 Is there a way to cause git-reflog to show a date alongside each entry?
- 156 Why does git keep telling me it's "Auto packing the repository in background for optimum performance"?
- 153 Piping both stdout and stderr in bash?
- 152 What's the simplest way to strip trailing whitespace from all lines in a file?
- 126 Does Ex mode have any practical use?
- 93 Why does git keep telling me it's "Auto packing the repository in background for optimum performance"?
- 78 how to set windows service username and password through commandline
- View more network posts →