No, I won't pay you for answering my question.
If I'd like to do that, I would just make it. If I'm asking here, it means, I'm seeking knowledge, not the payed advice.
So just don't troll me with comments like 'you should hire a professional'.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 at 20:24
- Stack Overflow 20.7k 20.7k 3131 gold badges129129 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 13.4k 13.4k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 7.8k 7.8k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges55 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Travel 6.7k 6.7k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 514 How to add a list item to an existing unordered list?
- 146 How should I refer to a friend who is a girl but not a girlfriend?
- 145 A database of open databases?
- 99 Is there any difference between being ill and sick?
- 79 Reading PDFs on Kindle device
- 61 selectOneMenu ajax events
- 58 How should I prepare my body for prolonged exposure to heat?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
4 Could we promote Expatriates proposal on the site? Feb 13 '14
4 Are we too hard on list questions? Feb 27 '14
2 If you see sexist content, do something Oct 6 '13
2 Evangelising time Jun 12 '12
0 Is a Freudian slip a reason to close question? Jun 19 '12
0 Cleaning bike rental stations in Europe question Jan 21 '15