No, I won't pay you for answering my question.
If I'd like to do that, I would just make it. If I'm asking here, it means, I'm seeking knowledge, not the payed advice.
So just don't troll me with comments like 'you should hire a professional'.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '18 at 10:36
- Stack Overflow 17.8k 17.8k 2929 gold badges122122 silver badges197197 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.5k 10.5k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges55 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 5.4k 5.4k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Travel 4.5k 4.5k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 509 How to add <li> in an existing <ul>?
- 142 How should I refer to a friend who is a girl but not a girlfriend?
- 142 A database of open databases?
- 95 Is there any difference between being ill and sick?
- 79 Reading PDFs on Kindle device
- 60 selectOneMenu ajax events
- 58 How should I prepare my body for prolonged exposure to heat?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
4 Could we promote Expatriates proposal on the site? Feb 13 '14
4 Are we too hard on list questions? Feb 27 '14
2 If you see sexist content, do something Oct 6 '13
2 Evangelising time Jun 12 '12
0 Is a Freudian slip a reason to close question? Jun 19 '12
0 Cleaning bike rental stations in Europe question Jan 21 '15