- Music: Practice & Theory 68.5k 68.5k 33 gold badges4949 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Photography 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 853 853 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 654 654 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Tell pianist to play entire piece softly, except one part
- 40 Candidate brought parent to interview
- 35 What do musicians mean when they say "learn music, not instruments"?
- 33 What is it called to play a music with flowing tempo in piano?
- 33 Why do most piano teachers dislike the idea of students playing by ear and arranging songs on their own?
- 32 Are there any instruments that don't produce overtones?
- 31 What is the difference between increasing volume and increasing gain?
- View more network posts →