I left this blank for a long time. Then I realized I could earn a badge for typing a few keys. How many keys do I need to type?
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 '14 at 18:09
- Stack Overflow 9.7k 9.7k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Academia 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Golf 989 989 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 Company paying for expensive flights - is there any precedent for re-allocating that money?
- 72 Use Ant for running program with command line arguments
- 49 Ensure that a file can only be decrypted after a specific date
- 40 What's the point of PhD theses if nobody reads them?
- 36 How do I find the factorial of a positive number?
- 34 Can I take a taxi or should I use public transport when the interviewing company is covering my travel costs?
- 32 Why does the JVM still not support tail-call optimization?
- View more network posts →