I love the Oracle Database! I am currently an engineer working with my first job out of college, using PL/SQL. I studied M.I.S at San Jose State University, which I graduated May 2013, and I am also studying to get certified for Oracle's OCP curriculum (I am OCA as of January 2nd, 2013). My long term goal is to transition into a DBA role, but I am interested in big data/data analytics as well...
San Jose, CA
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 '17 at 6:15
- Stack Overflow 10.9k 10.9k 2121 gold badges8282 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 3.8k 3.8k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 856 856 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 675 675 55 gold badges1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 How to get Python requests to trust a self signed SSL certificate?
- 46 sqlalchemy IS NOT NULL select
- 45 How to Access Hive via Python?
- 40 Adding named foreign key constraints in a SQL Create statement
- 35 SQLalchemy not find table for creating foreign key
- 35 SQLAlchemy - select for update example
- 34 Python __getitem__ and in operator result in strange behavior
- View more network posts →