I am a computational neuroscientist currently working on memory systems and anaesthesia.
Need some help? Want to talk? Come to the Travel.SE chat.
- Travel♦ 50k 50k 1414 gold badges147147 silver badges255255 bronze badges
- Academia 2.3k 2.3k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Expatriates 630 630 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 131 Is standing actually illegal in Venice?
- 102 What street foods can I eat in Italy?
- 97 OK, we are all adults here, so what is a bidet for and how do I use it?
- 83 How to use k-fold cross validation in a neural network
- 77 What's the safest way to protect your valuables from theft at the beach?
- 65 What kind of things can you take from a hotel?
- 63 What do shops mean when they are open 7/7?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (59)
27 PROPOSAL - The Great 5 Year Anniversary Bounty Bonanza Mar 17 '16
17 Advertising that's not spam Apr 12 '15
17 PROPOSAL - The Great 5 Year Anniversary Bounty Bonanza Mar 18 '16
13 When is removing salutations a step too far? Jul 16 '15
13 What is the stance on unfamiliar English words? Jul 8 '18