I am a computational neuroscientist currently working on memory systems and anaesthesia.
Need some help? Want to talk? Come to the Travel.SE chat.
- Travel♦ 45.3k 45.3k 1414 gold badges140140 silver badges232232 bronze badges
- Academia 2.2k 2.2k 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Expatriates 603 603 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 130 Is standing actually illegal in Venice?
- 101 What street foods can I eat in Italy?
- 94 OK, we are all adults here, so what is a bidet for and how do I use it?
- 79 How to use k-fold cross validation in a neural network
- 76 What's the safest way to protect your valuables from theft at the beach?
- 62 What kind of things can you take from a hotel?
- 62 What do shops mean when they are open 7/7?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (57)
28 PROPOSAL - The Great 5 Year Anniversary Bounty Bonanza Mar 17 '16
17 Advertising that's not spam Apr 12 '15
17 PROPOSAL - The Great 5 Year Anniversary Bounty Bonanza Mar 18 '16
13 When is removing salutations a step too far? Jul 16 '15
13 What is the stance on unfamiliar English words? Jul 8 '18