- Puzzling 8.6k 8.6k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- The Workplace 6.7k 6.7k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Skeptics 6.7k 6.7k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Travel 6.5k 6.5k 2626 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 257 Can I talk to my rubber duck at work?
- 146 Are there 96 million workers in the US who want a job and can't get one?
- 135 Am I ethically obligated to go into work on an off day if the reason is sudden?
- 125 What does 'TL;DR' mean and how is it used?
- 86 Was President Trump's inauguration "the first time ... that floor coverings have been used to protect the grass on the Mall"?
- 78 Did more people use the DC Metro transit system on the day of Trump's inauguration than on the day of Obama's second inauguration (in 2013)?
- 76 What characteristics of a ciphertext can be indicators of a particular cipher?
- View more network posts →