Computer Consultant, Marathoner and Triathlete, Pilot, Scuba Diver, Amateur Radio Operator, and Dad.
I've spent the last 15 years as a customer facing Professional Services consultant, doing integration, data center automation, break-fix and call deflection, and pre-emptive/proactive remediation.
I'm currently working with HP Operations Orchestration (HPOO, aka Opsware's PAS), and playing with Android via Bluetooth and Serial IO devices in my spare time.
Before all of my skills deteriorated, I was a pretty well versed in C, Pascal, Java, C++, HTML/Ajax, and various scripting languages.
Alton Bay, NH
Member for 9 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 '12 at 21:47
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 263 263 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 153 153 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 123 123 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Is the Social Security retirement benefit calculation based on the last 40 quarters, or overall?
- 13 Remove sign in button in google docs webview in android
- 10 How to Change "Shell" Color Scheme in Notepad++
- 10 Android code folding the Switch block
- 9 Can't update ADT plugin in Eclipse to version 23.0.0 or above
- 6 Ssh keeps forgetting the keys
- 5 What are some good postgresql admin interfaces?
- View more network posts →