I build amazing apps. I have been doing this since 2006, first for desktop, then for the web and now sometimes for smaller screens.
My tool of choice is Python, but I will use other tools when they are more convenient. I work at Agiliq.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 24 '15 at 14:55
Top network posts
- 29 Sublime text word_separator CamelCase
- 16 Ignoring empty files from coverage report
- 7 Show username or full name
- 6 Passing csrf token to Stripe
- 6 How to use PyCharm in 32 bit mode
- 5 Is it possible to "sniff" the Character encoding?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 9 '14