I hereby release any code, test or multimedia content written in any answer and/or question by me in StackOverflow and anywhere else in the Stack Exchange network as public domain. No acknowledgement is required (although it is appreciated).
Streaming lots of video? Feel free to contact me about my job at Peer5 - by emailing benji [at] peer5.com .
Member for 5 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 at 12:46
- Stack Overflow 225.7k 225.7k 7272 gold badges444444 silver badges459459 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 11.3k 11.3k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.8k 4.8k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.9k 1.9k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1062 How do I return the response from an asynchronous call?
- 730 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 707 How do I convert an existing callback API to promises?
- 508 ES6 class variable alternatives
- 500 What are the actual uses of ES6 WeakMap?
- 499 What is the explicit promise construction antipattern and how do I avoid it?
- 464 Perform .join on value in array of objects
- View more network posts →