For the glory, for the money and for the fun. Mostly for the money!
Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.
IT errors are like snowflakes
They didn't drop the ball. They dropped the ball, kicked the coach in the nuts and took a crap in the quarterback's mouth
If they see a scrambled mass of code that looks like it was written by a bevy of drunken sailors, then they are likely to conclude that the same inattention to detail pervades every other aspect of the project
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 1111 gold badges6868 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 493 493 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 356 356 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Different 313 313 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 245 245 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Response.redirect raises "Thread was being aborted"
- 27 How to fix Subversion lock error
- 25 Could not load nib in bundle on iPhone device
- 24 How do I add a group in Mac OS X 10.6?
- 19 Connection still idle after close
- 19 Are there general rules or best practices for building a new framework?
- 15 Java String new line
- View more network posts →