Active as an independent consultant specialising in bespoke applications for individuals in the high net worth sector. All platforms, including desktop, mobile, and tablet. Also cloud applications, privacy/encryption, browser customisation, remote storage. Private clients only. No agencies please. Money talks, nobody walks.
Hobby: I like to fly in private aircraft (passenger or supernumerary crew) and I do it several times a year sometimes by arrangement and sometimes by "hitchhiking" at private fields. By arrangement I do stuff like baby sitting, pet delivery, chaperoning, translating, mock landing interviews, and gift delivery. The furthest east I have been is London -> Samarkand (single engine Cherokee). The furthest west I have been is London -> Los Angeles (many different aircraft, including a G650). The most stressful are the landings at Nuuk to refuel. The easiest airport to "hitch" a ride is in Texas USA.
Gayot is on a long-term break from the Travel SO. More info here.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 1 month
518 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 '17 at 21:52
Top network posts
- 213 Should I submit bank statements when applying for a UK Visa? What do they say about me?
- 171 Job interview in London requires me to wire money to the travel agent. Is this a scam?
- 131 In Germany, what are you supposed to do if your train station doesn't have any working ticket machines?
- 118 What can I do to lift a 10 year ban for making a mistake in my UK visa application?
- 116 Should I submit bank statements when applying for a UK Visa? What do they say about me?
- 109 Coming up with a fake travel plan to apply for a Schengen visa, will I get caught?
- 103 Carrying a handgun in other countries with US concealed carry permit
- View more network posts →