- Physics 3.2k 3.2k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 950 950 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 438 438 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Astronomy 408 408 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 399 399 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 How does an ordinary object become radioactive?
- 33 How to pronounce the ^ symbol?
- 26 How do resistors generate different heat if we make the current fixed and changed the voltage and resistance? Notice the flow of charge is constant
- 25 How do I make people not be afraid of me and my dogs?
- 24 Is the word "palaver" in common use anywhere in the English-speaking world?
- 24 What do you call it when it's not raining, but the atmosphere causes everything to be wet?
- 23 How, exactly, does the ESTA system work - specifically on arrival?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 24 '16