Now an internal security consultant with NetSuite, I was software security consultant with Fortify Software for 8 years. I've been implementing secure development solutions with Fortify SCA since 2007.
It's the software, stupid :-)
Member for 5 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 '15 at 15:35
- Travel 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- The Workplace 729 729 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Expatriates 563 563 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 400 400 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 How to ask boss for written authorization to violate a strict company policy?
- 35 Traffic law UK, pedestrians
- 16 While on vacation my taxi took a longer route, possibly to scam me out of money. How can I deal with this?
- 14 Boiling point of barbecue sauce
- 11 What is the __CHECKFIX1436934 environment variable?
- 10 Travel agent didn't append MR to my name and my name ends in MS. This caused my first name to be put as Ms on ticket
- 8 How should I tip for food in a UK pub? At the bar, or at my table?
- View more network posts →