Backpacking since Christmas Day, 1989. Hitchhiking since mid 2010.
Back on the road since January 15 2019. World, you are my oyster!
- Travel 73.3k 73.3k 4747 gold badges239239 silver badges578578 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 14.8k 14.8k 2626 gold badges8484 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Linguistics 13k 13k 77 gold badges4646 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.4k 12.4k 1212 gold badges8181 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 337 OK we're all adults here, so really, how on earth should I use a squat toilet?
- 275 Build and strengthen the Stack Exchange community with "crossover questions" between sites
- 109 Are Indians as pushy to one another as they appear to be to Westerners?
- 97 When should I use jQuery deferred's "then" method and when should I use the "pipe" method?
- 84 What can I do to prevent passport stamps being put on blank pages?
- 80 How important are accents in written Spanish?
- 78 When to use ください (kudasai) or お願いします (onegaishimasu) in requests?
- View more network posts →