Backpacking since Christmas Day, 1989. Hitchhiking since mid 2010.
Back on the road since January 15 2019. Back from the world due to Covid 19 since March 2020.
World, when will you be my oyster?
- Travel 74.4k 74.4k 4949 gold badges246246 silver badges589589 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 15.6k 15.6k 2727 gold badges9191 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.9k 13.9k 1515 gold badges8888 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Linguistics 13.7k 13.7k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.9k 7.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 342 OK we're all adults here, so really, how on earth should I use a squat toilet?
- 301 Build and strengthen the Stack Exchange community with "crossover questions" between sites
- 110 Are Indians as pushy to one another as they appear to be to Westerners?
- 98 When should I use jQuery deferred's "then" method and when should I use the "pipe" method?
- 84 What can I do to prevent passport stamps being put on blank pages?
- 84 How important are accents in written Spanish?
- 80 What are the differences between じ and ぢ, and ず and づ?
- View more network posts →