Backpacking since Christmas Day, 1989. Hitchhiking since mid 2010.
Back on the road since January 15 2019. Back from the world due to Covid 19 since March 2020.
World, when will you be my oyster?
- Travel 74k 74k 4848 gold badges244244 silver badges586586 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 15.5k 15.5k 2727 gold badges9090 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.6k 13.6k 1515 gold badges8686 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Linguistics 13.5k 13.5k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 341 OK we're all adults here, so really, how on earth should I use a squat toilet?
- 294 Build and strengthen the Stack Exchange community with "crossover questions" between sites
- 109 Are Indians as pushy to one another as they appear to be to Westerners?
- 98 When should I use jQuery deferred's "then" method and when should I use the "pipe" method?
- 84 How important are accents in written Spanish?
- 84 What can I do to prevent passport stamps being put on blank pages?
- 81 When to use ください (kudasai) or お願いします (onegaishimasu) in requests?
- View more network posts →