Backpacking since Christmas Day, 1989. Hitchhiking since mid 2010.
Back on the road since January 15 2019. World, you are my oyster!
- Travel 73k 73k 4747 gold badges235235 silver badges577577 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 14.6k 14.6k 2525 gold badges8282 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Linguistics 12.9k 12.9k 77 gold badges4444 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.2k 12.2k 1111 gold badges7979 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.5k 7.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 336 OK we're all adults here, so really, how on earth should I use a squat toilet?
- 265 Build and strengthen the Stack Exchange community with "crossover questions" between sites
- 109 Are Indians as pushy to one another as they appear to be to Westerners?
- 96 When should I use jQuery deferred's "then" method and when should I use the "pipe" method?
- 84 What can I do to prevent passport stamps being put on blank pages?
- 79 How important are accents in written Spanish?
- 73 When to use ください (kudasai) or お願いします (onegaishimasu) in requests?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (49)
20 Burninate the “tourist” tag? Aug 14 '16
17 Should Europe and EU be tag synonyms? Sep 6 '11
14 Travel SE Design Round 2 Jan 12 '13
14 Alternative ideas for a logo for the graduated site Jan 19 '13
13 Is commuting on topic? Jan 3 '16
12 Design for Travel Stack Exchange Aug 3 '12
12 On the new(ish) [drugs] tag Aug 28 '16
12 What should our SE site logo be? Jun 27 '11