Backpacking since Christmas Day, 1989. Hitchhiking since mid 2010.
Back on the road since August 3 2016. World, you are my oyster!
- Travel 47.6k 47.6k 4747 gold badges230230 silver badges567567 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 1111 gold badges7878 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 8k 8k 2424 gold badges8080 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.6k 7.6k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4.9k 4.9k 1111 gold badges4545 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 334 OK we're all adults here, so really, how on earth should I use a squat toilet?
- 263 Build and strengthen the Stack Exchange community with "crossover questions" between sites
- 108 Are Indians as pushy to one another as they appear to be to Westerners?
- 96 When should I use jQuery deferred's "then" method and when should I use the "pipe" method?
- 84 What can I do to prevent passport stamps being put on blank pages?
- 78 How important are accents in written Spanish?
- 73 What are the differences between じ and ぢ, and ず and づ?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (49)
20 Burninate the “tourist” tag? Aug 14 '16
17 Should Europe and EU be tag synonyms? Sep 6 '11
14 Travel SE Design Round 2 Jan 12 '13
14 Alternative ideas for a logo for the graduated site Jan 19 '13
13 Is commuting on topic? Jan 3 '16
12 Design for Travel Stack Exchange Aug 3 '12
12 On the new(ish) [drugs] tag Aug 28 '16
12 What should our SE site logo be? Jun 27 '11