The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay. (Not a 410 yet, or a 417)
Programmer by day, OpenStreetMap enthusiast by night, bicyclist in-between.
Orbiting the Sun (most likely on Earth)
Member for 7 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 3 '12 at 14:00
- Stack Overflow 74.2k 74.2k 4242 gold badges161161 silver badges212212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5k 5k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Super User 2.2k 2.2k 1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.6k 1.6k 1515 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 751 Use grep --exclude/--include syntax to not grep through certain files
- 495 How do MySQL indexes work?
- 474 How to do a regular expression replace in MySQL?
- 427 Cookie blocked/not saved in IFRAME in Internet Explorer
- 391 Cookie blocked/not saved in IFRAME in Internet Explorer
- 279 MySQL: Insert record if not exists in table
- 271 REST HTTP status codes for failed validation or invalid duplicate
- View more network posts →