Saved from the web by a job in industry. Coding GUI for computer-aided railway realignment machinery.
At last a job where I have time to do stuff properly and don't have to worry about loads of unfixed bugs coming back to haunt me.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 23 '14 at 6:46
- Stack Overflow 57.3k 57.3k 4949 gold badges180180 silver badges252252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 17.6k 17.6k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.7k 3.7k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.9k 1.9k 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 943 Visualizing branch topology in Git
- 636 Is it possible to preview stash contents in git?
- 452 AutoReviewComments - Pro-forma comments for SE
- 280 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 253 TypeLoadException says 'no implementation', but it is implemented
- 192 Why is DarkGray lighter than Gray?
- 181 git rebase, keeping track of 'local' and 'remote'
- View more network posts →