I am Joey Eremondi, a PhD Student at the University of British Columbia.
I do research in Programming Languages and Theory of Computation, particularly with dependent types. My Masters Thesis was on improving error messages for higher order unification. I've also co-authored a few papers on reversal-bounded counter automata.
- Computer Science 26.7k 26.7k 55 gold badges5454 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2.2k 2.2k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 223 Why, really, is the Halting Problem so important?
- 141 Git: fatal: Pathspec is in submodule
- 94 If everyone believes P ≠ NP, why is everyone sceptical of proof attempts for P ≠ NP?
- 64 Dependent types vs refinement types
- 58 Is there anything that MUST be done on a multi-core CPU?
- 57 Proof that dead code cannot be detected by compilers
- 57 Are there programs that can 'translate' source code between any two languages?
- View more network posts →