Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
11 profile views
Last seen 15 hours ago
- Academia 115.7k 115.7k 3838 gold badges340340 silver badges434434 bronze badges
- Mathematics 70.2k 70.2k 1111 gold badges8888 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Travel 30.4k 30.4k 1111 gold badges106106 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 21.6k 21.6k 44 gold badges7777 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 21k 21k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 274 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 268 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 161 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 153 Can I say no when my principal investigator asks me to help cover lectures next semester?
- 148 Why do probabilists take random variables to be Borel (and not Lebesgue) measurable?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
10 Burninate the “visit” tag Apr 5 '18
2 Merge bank-statements into proof-provenance-of-funds Apr 26 '18
1 Close votes not showing up Jan 17 '13