I am backpacking around the world since 2005 with occasional breaks to work for a while.
Information about my travels can be found at: hahndorf.eu/trip/.
I have visited: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Germany, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, The Netherlands, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam
Member for 9 years, 7 months
8 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 '19 at 14:25
- Travel 24.1k 24.1k 66 gold badges8585 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Server Fault 12.9k 12.9k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Super User 12k 12k 99 gold badges4444 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.5k 9.5k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 463 463 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 163 Why are there no odd Windows process IDs?
- 124 IIS: How to serve a file without extension?
- 117 applicationhost.config file path in IIS 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 and IIS 10?
- 79 How do I access MTP devices on the command line in Windows?
- 70 How do you set PowerShell's default directory?
- 63 How can I create a symbolic link on Windows 10?
- 57 What does existingResponse="PassThrough" mean in IIS?
- View more network posts →