I am backpacking around the world since 2005 with occasional breaks to work for a while.
I have visited: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Germany, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam
Member for 8 years
8 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 at 7:11
- Travel 23.6k 23.6k 66 gold badges8181 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Server Fault 11.3k 11.3k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Super User 10.4k 10.4k 66 gold badges4141 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 443 443 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 160 Why are there no odd Windows process IDs?
- 94 IIS: How to serve a file without extension?
- 85 applicationhost.config file path in IIS 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 and IIS 10?
- 68 How do I access MTP devices on the command line in Windows?
- 55 Can you bring an empty water bottle with you on the plane?
- 54 How do you set PowerShell's default directory?
- 46 What does existingResponse="PassThrough" mean in IIS?
- View more network posts →