I am backpacking around the world since 2005 with occasional breaks to work for a while.
I have visited: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Germany, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam
Member for 8 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 '19 at 14:25
- Travel 24k 24k 66 gold badges8383 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Server Fault 11.9k 11.9k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Super User 11k 11k 66 gold badges4141 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.6k 8.6k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 453 453 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 160 Why are there no odd Windows process IDs?
- 105 IIS: How to serve a file without extension?
- 96 applicationhost.config file path in IIS 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 and IIS 10?
- 72 How do I access MTP devices on the command line in Windows?
- 61 How do you set PowerShell's default directory?
- 55 Can you bring an empty water bottle with you on the plane?
- 50 What does existingResponse="PassThrough" mean in IIS?
- View more network posts →