I am backpacking around the world since 2005 with occasional breaks to work for a while.
I have visited: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Germany, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam
Member for 7 years, 9 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 at 7:11
- Travel 20.9k 20.9k 66 gold badges7878 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Server Fault 10.9k 10.9k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Super User 9.1k 9.1k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Information Security 315 315 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 160 Why are there no odd Windows process IDs?
- 91 IIS: How to serve a file without extension?
- 79 applicationhost.config file path in IIS 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 and IIS 10?
- 65 How do I access MTP devices on the command line in Windows?
- 54 Can you bring an empty water bottle with you on the plane?
- 46 How to set powershell default directory?
- 43 Long term travel without being wealthy - how is it possible?
- View more network posts →