My preferred pronouns are em/emacs/emacs. Make sure to get them right!
Here are some example sentences using my em/emacs pronouns:
Em went to the park.
I went with emacs.
Em brought emacs frisbee.
At least I think it was emacs.
Em threw the frisbee to emacself.
Contributor, Curator, Life-long Student, Gender Activist, All purpose plastic wrapper, wireless doctor, Certified thinker, Alcohol evangelist, expert liar!
To the extent possible under law, I waive all copyright and related or neighboring rights to all original source snippets I post on the StackExchange network. This does not include snippets I merely copied from questions/answers on the stack exchange network with minor changes!
This work is published from: Austria.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 6 '16 at 15:22
- Information Security 5k 5k 2121 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Politics 780 780 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 777 777 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Academia 526 526 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 98 What is worse for password strength, a poor password policy or no password policy at all?
- 82 How do I debug an emoticon-based URL?
- 67 Has there ever been a documented instance of the problem that net neutrality purports to solve?
- 49 How to securely dispose of a smartphone?
- 44 What are the ethical considerations when publishing a cheating technique?
- 43 Is a standalone phone number considered Personally Identifiable Information?
- 39 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- View more network posts →