“But this long run is a misleading guide to current affairs. In the long run we are all dead. Economists set themselves too easy, too useless a task if in tempestuous seasons they can only tell us that when the storm is long past the ocean is flat again." (Keynes)
Member for 5 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 9 '17 at 10:00
Top network posts
- 90 'Obvious' theorems that are actually false
- 60 Is there a short contains function for lists?
- 47 Why is uniqueness important for PDEs?
- 45 Can a number have infinitely many digits before the decimal point?
- 36 Is it bad to have cameras using a static IP address?
- 31 "What if" math joke: the derivative of $\ln(x)^e$
- 25 Python Convert fraction to decimal
- View more network posts →