Alessandro Da Rugna
I graduated from Università degli Studi di Trieste (IT) with a B. S. in Computer Science.
After a job in the Software Quality Assurance team at a big insurance and banking company, I switched to lead developer for a start-up company focused on smart metering and Internet of Things.
At present time, I'm back again into corporate world as SQA engineer and senior developer.
In my spare time I like travelling, going at concerts and reading science-fiction books.
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 88 gold badges3434 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Travel 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Monero 476 476 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 463 463 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 How to force NTPD to update date/time after boot?
- 63 Why does Java bind variables at compile time?
- 53 Is it safe and legal to sleep in my car in California (L.A. area)?
- 47 Travelling as unmarried couple in Dubai
- 32 MQTT what is the purpose or usage of Last Will Testament?
- 19 Why use onions in cooking?
- 18 How to make change (to get coins from a banknote) in Italy?
- View more network posts →