I'm an Operator Algebraist (which interestingly makes me an analyst!)
Member for 5 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 11 at 16:36
- Mathematics 136.5k 136.5k 1212 gold badges8686 silver badges192192 bronze badges
- Academia 3.7k 3.7k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Travel 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 113 Can I travel back to my homeland after being granted German refugee status?
- 97 In plain English, why does conversion from hexadecimal to binary work so cleanly?
- 91 Zero divided by zero must be equal to zero
- 69 Are there any flights which fly above the Bermuda Triangle?
- 67 How can I argue against: "System is unhackable so why patch vulnerabilities?"
- 58 Solving $(z+1)^5 = z^5$
- 57 Why do academics frequently write very short email replies?
- View more network posts →