This month's photo competition theme is: Photos highlighting real world examples (natural or man made) of various shades of yellow, a variation on a suggested theme by jcklopp in reaction to this question. You can post up to three photos per post if they are in some way connected, please explain the connection. Up to three posts.
The following rules apply:
- Please do not post photos until 00:00:00 1st October 2022 (UTC Time) - any photos posted before that time will not be counted.
- Please include a description of what you're photographing, when and where the photo was taken.
- Photos should be taken by you or a travel companion who is named. Up to three photos per post, three posts maximum per person. Do not delete or change photos or posts once posted. (Not even when they break the rules.)
- If there are any people in the photo, make sure you have their permission to post the photo online (or blur their faces).
- No offensive / NSFW photos.
- No downvotes, they are not counted. Please leave a comment if you disagree. Photos may be posted until 23:59:59 31st of October (UTC Time) when the winner will be announced. If there is a draw/tie voting will continue.
If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment or post in chat. Please suggest any more ideas for themes there or add them to this post.