I will be hosting this month's photo competition. The theme chosen for this month is Foreign Food, as sugested by Mark Mayo.
Here is a further description of the topic:
A photo of any form of food, which is foreign to some of our members. (It can be you, it can be food which is from your home but which will be foreign for others.)
The following rules apply:
- Please do not post photos until 00:00:00 1st February (UTC Time) - any photos posted before that time will not be counted.
- Please include a description of what you're photographing, when and where the photo was taken(if known).
- Photos should be taken by you or a travel companion who is named.
- One photo per post, three posts maximum per person. Do not delete or change photos once posted.
- If there are any people in the photo, make sure you have their permission to post the photo online (or blur their faces).
- No offensive / NSFW photos.
- No downvotes, they are not counted. Please leave a comment if you disagree.
- Photos may be posted until 23:59:59 28th february (UTC Time) when the winner will be announced. If there is a draw/tie voting will continue.