Why was the question Where can one park one's car for free for a few weeks reasonably close to Seattle (SEA) airport? closed whereas there exist many other free parking questions that are open and upvoted such as:
- Where can you find free parking near the Melbourne Zoo?
- Free street parking in Montreal
- Free parking in downtown Mountain View?
- Free street parking options for unlimited time in Bratislava?
- Is there free parking in Springdale, UT, USA?
- Where's the closest free parking for the Canadian side of Niagara Falls?
- Any free evening parking in downtown Denver?
- What is the closest free street parking to London city center?
- Free street parking in Paris
- San Ysidro Pedwest parking
- San Ysidro Border Parking Options?
None of the closevoters left any comments, hence this meta question.
Update: I saw this meta question To park for free or not to park for free? that raised the same issue 8 years ago and the two upvoted answers mentioned that the free parking questions are on-topic. Therefore I don't understand why Where can one park one's car for free for a few weeks reasonably close to Seattle (SEA) airport? was closed.