I will be hosting this month's photo competition. The theme chosen for this month is castles and similar structures! This theme was suggested by Dirty-flow in this post and then later broadened by gparyani to include other similar structures.
A further description of the topic was provided by Dirty-flow in the post linked above:
Castles are usually quite big and have many faces. The photos can be from inside and outside the castle.
Examples of other structures covered by this topic include:
- Any other similar structures
The following rules apply:
- Please do not post photos until 00:00:00 1st June (UTC Time) - any photos posted before that time will not be counted.
- Please include a description of what you're photographing, for example, the name of the structure (if known) and the date the photo was taken.
- Photos should be taken by you or a travel companion who is named.
- Up to five photos per post, two posts maximum per person. Usually, we do not like people to change their photos, but this month I think it is permissible to add to your post and adjust each photo (or replace them) within 24 hours of posting. But do not keep fiddling about with your posts, once you are happy with it, post a bit of text saying so and keep off it from then, so people who are waiting with voting know you are done.
- If there are any people in the photo, make sure you have their permission to post the photo online (or blur their faces).
- No offensive / NSFW photos.
- No downvotes, they are not counted. Please leave a comment if you disagree.
- Photos may be posted until 23:59:59 on 30th June (UTC Time) when the winner will be announced. If there is a draw / tie voting will continue.